Legal & Financial Services Spain
Buying a property in Spain can be an exciting experience. However, it is important that you arrange the services of an independent Spanish legal property specialist. Our totally independent legal associates, will provide you with a comprehensive and competitive legal service in order to ensure that your property dream in Spain becomes a positive reality.
Legal Offices Are Located At:
Elche (Alicante), Los Alcázares (Murcia), Malaga (Costa del Sol) + Glasgow & London.
Languages Spoken Are:
All European including other languages.
Property Conveyancing, Tax and Inheritance Services in Spain
Legal services, tax advice and inheritance provision:
- Advising clients on legal and taxation aspects when purchasing a property in Spain.
- Open bank accounts in Spain for clients and assist in obtaining competitive credit facilities.
- Provide clients with advice on mortgages and loans at the best possible interest rates.
- Conduct a full and thorough Land Registry search to confirm ownership.
- Undertake checks to ensure that the property is free from all outstanding debts and charges.
- Verify, in the case of buying off plan, that the developer has local planning permission and all the required documentation.
- Draft a contract of sale or approve a contract supplied by the seller of the property.
- Apply for a NIE number (Número de Extranjeros) in Spain.
- Accompany clients to the Notary and facilitate with the translation leading up to and during the completion of their purchase.
- Registration of the title deeds.
- Advise clients on taxes related to their purchase and arrange for the payment of these on their behalf.
- Wills – advice, guidance and preparation in line with Spanish law.
- Arrange for change of names, addresses, direct debit mandates for utility bills (electricity, water, telephone, property tax, council rates, car road tax, etc.)
To arrange a FREE no obligation meeting or telephone conversation with our Spanish legal specialists, please contact us via the contact page.
Are you considering a mortgage in order to finance your overseas property purchase? Why not try our independent Spanish mortgage service. Apply online at the bottom of this page.
If you are a property owner in your home country, one quick solution is to release some equity from your property in order to finance your overseas property purchase.